Smartwatches are trending a lot these days, and some people wear them to keep their phones aside and have a handheld mobile. At the same time, some people are pretty interested in checking their overall health.
Smartwatches offer great ease to runners, you can get your hands on the best smartwatches for running, and they will keep track of your entire running statistics.
7 Best Smartwatches for Running
Here we have featured a detailed analysis of the 7 best smartwatches for running, and you can choose the right smartwatch for yourself by going through our extensive research and purchasing the one that suits your budget. So, let’s take a look at what’s available:
- It is a versatile choice for everyone who needs a nice smartwatch to keep track of their sports-related activities. So, if you need one for running, this could offer you an app that will track an entire record of your running activity.
- The smartwatch will also show you your heart rate and pulse rate, monitor your fitness level, and assess your stress level.
- It has a 15-plus fitness app and supports GPS tracking, which is great to have in a smartwatch.
- You can also personalize your watch with numerous widgets and faces and have a style you always have looked forward to.
- It has a bakery life of up to 7 days, and when used in GPS mode, you can have it run for 13 hours.
Smartwatch for running should be capable of offering you an insight into your heart rate and running details, and this one does that very well. So, it has perfect feasibility for use at the given price and is in excellent shape.
- If you are looking for a sleek and stylish smartwatch on your wrist, this one’s for you. It has a very decent dial followed by a sleek finish and layout that captures people’s attention in no time.
- The Garmin app helps easy accessibility to several features; tracking one’s fitness regime is a piece ofcake with this smartwatch.
- It covers the level of energy, stress, heart rate, sleeping patterns, and even pregnancy and menstrual periods. So, these aspects are pretty unique to look at in a smartwatch.
- You can look at the sports activities you indulge in, consisting of yoga, running or simple walks that you do outdoors. These are all followed by accurate statistics displayed.
- If you connect it with your smartphone, you can also make use of its live tracking feature that keeps you connected to your loved ones, and they may have a look at your whereabouts easily.
This smartwatch is an excellent option to invest in if you are into looks and style, it does have value-added features, but those don’t top the style. So, if you want more on the side of sports features, you can consider other options, but if you wish for something attractive in looks, this one could be a steal deal.
- It is a beautiful choice for you if you wish to have a running session followed by some pleasant music on your smartwatch. The music feature in this watch is a commendable one.
- There is a battery time of 7 days usually; however, if you are using GPS and music too, it could be around 6 hours.
- It offers plenty of performance features that keep track of your sports activity and indicate whether you are overworking or underworking.
- Supports tracking features backed with safety concerns and sends alerts for emergencies.
- You can make the best use of several music streaming services like Spotify and enjoy music on your watch while running.
The features of this smartwatch are so versatile that everyone would look forward to investing in it but only at the cost of its design. You might have to compromise on its sturdiness and looks if you opt for this smartwatch for running.
- If you look at the exterior of this smartwatch, you will be amazed at the exceptional beauty it has been manufactured with. A perfect bright circular display screen with comfortable and nicely built belts.
- It has a battery life of up to 5 days, and when you use GPS and a music system, it is good to work for around 5 hours.
- It records your entire health, including your respiration, heart rate, stress levels, and other health-related stuff.
- You are free to download music into this smartwatch using different streaming services so that you pair some music in the running schedule.
- It is also supported by several sports apps, including yoga, swimming, and running apps.
- You can also watch the workouts on the screen and have your fitness sessions anytime.
If you need a smartwatch that is easy on the pocket and has impressive features, you may enjoy having this smartwatch for your running sessions. One of the primary reasons you will love to have it is the AMOLED vibrant display.
- Samsung is always known to offer an exceptional series of gadgets, and this smartwatch is also among them. Galaxy 4 is an excellent choice for people who want to have a complete health monitor on their wrist.
- If you are looking forward to having a complete check on your health, this smartwatch will do that for you. Your entire sleep pattern will be tracked along with your oxygen levels if you sleep with it.
- It has a built-in ECG monitor that will allow you to keep a check on your heart rate, which is equally essential for a healthy body.
- Your workouts will be tracked perfectly, whether you are swimming, running, walking, or having other physical activity.
The best thing about having this smartwatch is that it has detailed monitoring for your sleep patterns and oxygen. This is an affordable choice and offers a comfortable selection that will support you in your workout sessions.
- If you look at the construction and design of this smartwatch, you will be amazed. It is done well so that it could be used very ideally on all your trips without causing any problem. It will support you if you make it face rain, snow, or extreme heat.
- The battery life of this smartwatch is also excellent, and you can use it for 18 days in one great go.
- At one point, it measures and keeps a check on your fitness levels, oxygen levels, and heart rate while maintaining a track of sunset and sunrise, which is a unique feature to have a look at.
- It can also handle the depth of 100 meters of water without any issue due to its waterproof nature and hence is a suitable choice if you want to swim with it.
- It is one of the best smartwatches for running. It will show you all the details of the distance you cover, the time you took, and even the calories shed.
- On the other hand, it also keeps you updated with the notifications of your text messages if you sync it with your mobile phone.
The battery life and water resistance capacity of this smartwatch are incredibly exceptional. However, it still lacks integration with third-party apps and services, which could be a matter of concern.
Garmin Forerunner 55
- If you need a basic smartwatch that keeps track of your running, this could be a very suitable option to look at. It has a cute look with its aqua color and offers fantastic stuff to carry on your wrist.
- This smartwatch has a GPS, but it is limited to only tracking your running and will check how far you have traveled and what has been your speed.
- The battery life of this smartwatch is up to 20 days when used without GPS, and with GPS, it will be up to 20 hours.
- Apart from running, it can track all your sports and fitness activities, cycling, swimming, yoga, or anything else you do while wearing it on your wrist.
If you want a basic smartwatch just for the running purpose, you can have it ordered because it is simple and easy on the pocket. However, if you are looking for features like music integration and other high-end apps, you might not like it.
Is it possible to use a smartwatch for running without a phone?
Yes, a smartwatch can be used without a mobile phone, but the features could face a limitation in that case.
Will I need a separate data plan for my smartwatch?
No, you can use the WiFi and data of your mobile phone for your smartwatch as well.
How can I have apps on my Smartwatch?
You can download apps on your smartwatch through Google Play or Apple Store, depending on the OS of your watch.